Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga, formerly called Lubaga Hospital is the second oldest hospital in Uganda, established in 1899 by the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa.
It is a not-for-profit private Catholic Hospital located on the Lubaga hill, Kampala adjacent to the Lubaga Cathedral and has a 237 bed capacity. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese o Kampala and accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau.
As a not-for-profit private Catholic hospital, its founding mission is to offer quality and affordable healthcare services to the economically less privileged populace.
The hospital offers primary healthcare services, specialist out-patient medical, surgical and diagnostic services, medical and surgical in-patient services, intensive care services and pastoral services.